Mary's Website

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Birthday to You


As a kid, I used to think all the fireworks and hoopla on the 4th of July were especially for me. You mean it's not? (hehe) My uncle would buy a whole bunch of fireworks and let them off in his big yard. Or the cousins would come for the weekend, and we'd play in the basement until a minute past midnight so they could all yell "Happy birthday" to me.

Today isn't too different. I'm going to stay awake until at least one minute after midnight to wish myself a happy birthday—and to make sure my present for you is ready.

I'm giving you a birthday gift? Oh, yeah!



FOR TODAY ONLY . . . Stage Wars, my Youth Theater Adventures #1, is FREE in Kindle. That's right, FREEEEEE!!! Don't you love free? I sure hope you'll stop by the Amazon page and pick up this fun-filled adventure for ages 10+. It's my happy birthday present to you. Aren't birthdays grand? Especially when a girl's celebrating on firecracker day!

This is what people are saying about Stage Wars:

"I loved it! I would recommend this book to anyone who likes adventure."
"I enjoyed reading it and found it hard to put down: a good read for kids of all ages."
"I know kids will enjoy reading this book as the main characters embark on a time travel adventure of a lifetime."
"Before giving copies to our grandchildren, my husband and I read with delight the escapades of Shem, TJ, and their cast of lively characters. Along with them, we got swept away by the Time Spinner"


Join Shem, TJ, Debz, Philly, and Claire for a load of fun in their time-travel adventures, friendship dilemmas, and love of Youth Theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment